Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stash Enhancement

Here are some more yarns I've added to my stash. I now have enough yarn to knit forty more pairs of socks! I've put myself on a yarn diet which will last until the end of the year. Well, maybe with a few exceptions for my birthday and Christmas in December.

These nine skeins are from Wool Candy on Etsy. I love these yarns! Can you tell?

I bought the purple yarn at my LYS, Fiber Nooks and Crannys, which is not far from the university where I work. Dangerous, that! The next one is a self-striping yarn of Merino and Tencel from Tricoterie, another Etsy seller, this one located in France. The last two are from Black Trillium, also an Etsy seller.


There's one more skein I've ordered, but I won't receive it until next month. It's Georgia Peach, a limited yarn made for the Sock Summit's Dye for Glory by Three Irish Girls. I wish I'd also ordered some Starry, Starry Night but too late. All of these yarns are sold out.

1 comment: