Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sock Yarn Stash Additions

Well, yeah, like I need more yarn. But...you all know how that goes.

Here, for your viewing pleasure, is what I bought in the past couple of weeks:
Two skeins of Koigu in denim #2320.

One skein of Araucania Yarn (colorway: Italia) made of super wash wool and bamboo.
I saw this knitted up and fell in love with it.

I bought both of these at my LYS, Fiber Nooks and Crannys, located in the town where I work.

One skein of Socks That Rock, lightweight (colorway: Footzey Foo). I will be using this to make the Spring Forward socks from Knitty.
I bought this from Blue Moon Fiber Arts.


And, finally, I bought these three skeins from The March Hare, AKA Meg Warren on Etsy. They are Pesto, Summer Sun, and Deep Water. The colors are exactly as pictured and I love all three.

Well, I said finally, but there's one more I ordered online. It's Pagewood Farms Chugiak (colorway: Rainbow) to make the Potpourri socks by Deb Barnhill. The pattern is from Knitting Socks with Handpainted Yarns by Carol J. Sulcoski.

No comments:

Post a Comment