Thursday, May 28, 2009

52 Pair Plunge III

For just one mad moment, I actually considered joining this Ravelry Group. The challenge is to knit 52 pairs of socks in one calendar year (midnight June 1, 2009 - midnight May 31, 2010). Looking at my calendar changed my mind.

I will be working fewer hours this summer, but I have committed myself to writing a chapter for a book, will be attending a conference in Chicago in July which may also include side-trips to visit my sons who live in Ohio and Vermont, need to study for and take the Certified Archivists Exam in August, and will be presenting at a conference in October. Along with my other commitments which include church fundraisers (a barbecue in June, an ice cream social in August plus Vacation Bible School in late August), I hope to get in some gardening and maybe some quilting. My schedule is filling up fast and I'll be lucky to keep my one pair of socks a month schedule up.

No comments:

Post a Comment