Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sock Drawer

In a post I wrote almost three years ago on August 1, 2009, I stated that I had been inspired by a photo of a drawer full of socks I'd seen on Flickr and that I wanted a sock drawer like it.  I have it now. Click on the photo to see all the socks.  There are 55 pairs of socks and I have 20 more pairs that didn't fit.  I've also knit about 35 pairs of baby/toddler socks.  Am I finished?  No!  I love knitting socks.  My husband keeps asking me if we have enough socks now and I tell him no.  Perhaps I'll stop when I reach 100 pairs.  Or perhaps not.

4 comments:

  1. I love it!! I want a drawer full of socks now. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sock full of drawers, but they are not neatly displayed and share their space with other items of clothing.

    I still have all the socks that I have knit for myself, even the ones that are worn out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet. Am about half way there, up to 20 pair now for me. Still wearing wool socks every day, no spring yet where I live.

    ReplyDelete