Sunday, March 7, 2010

Preparing to Knit All Afternoon

This morning I did the laundry, made a batch of cookies and a pitcher of iced tea to put in this weeks lunches, and put together a chicken cacciatore and put it in the crock pot as soon as I got back from church. Yesterday I checked out a new batch of DVDs from the library-- a Dorothy L. Sayers mystery; Hush...Hush...Sweet Charlotte with Bette Davis and Olivia DeHavilland; the first season of Jeeves and Wooster; Grand Hotel with Greta Garbo, John Barrymore, and Joan Crawford; Lawrence of Arabia; Stage Door with Katherine Hepburn and Ginger Rogers; and a DVD with two Laurel and Hardy features.

I've put the Jeeves and Wooster DVD in my laptop and I should now have at least three or four hours of uninterrupted knitting time until it's time to cook the pasta, make the salad and garlic bread, and set the table for dinner. Alleluia!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the perfect way to spend a Sunday!

    ReplyDelete